Read before using the website "Introduction to Gifu Products"
The website "Introduction to Gifu Products" (hereinafter referred to as "this website") is developed, managed, and operated by the Gifu prefectural government. Before using this website, please read the precautions below and provide your consent. It should be noted that the precautions on this website may be revised without prior notice.
The Gifu prefectural government assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damages or losses caused by access to this website and linked pages or by the use of linked websites.
The Gifu prefectural government accepts no responsibility for the content of other websites that are displayed and linked on this website. The Gifu prefectural government refuses to take any responsibility for any of the actions users perform with the information from this website. The content of this website may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
You are free to link to this website in principle.
However, we may request that you remove the link, if the content of the source website violates law or if its content is offensive to the public order and morals.
You must immediately delete the link when the Gifu prefectural government requests you to do so upon determining that it applies to any of these conditions.
When creating a link, feel free to use the banner below.
Various rights regarding the respective information listed on this website (letters, pictures, illustrations, etc.) are subject to copyright and protected by law.
It is prohibited by law to copy or divert this information without permission from the Gifu prefectural government, except for purposes of "copying for private use" and "quoting" that are permitted by copyright law.
About personal information
According to the privacy protection ordinance specified by the Gifu prefectural government, we aim to offer you a secure website through appropriate management of the personal information you enter in this website.
- - What is personal information?
- "Personal information" refers to information about an individual, including the address, name, phone number, e-mail address, and all other information that identifies the individual. Not only when the name specifies the individual directly, but even when the name is unknown, if the individual is identified by combining several pieces of data, that data can be referred to as "personal information."
- - Restrictions on the collection of personal information
- When the Gifu prefectural government collects personal information through this website, the information is provided with the consent of users in principle. We collect information only when the purpose is clearly indicated to the users.
- - Restriction on the use of personal information
- Your personal information will be used within the range of data collection purposes, which should be clearly defined in advance. The personal information is never used for other purposes without the user's consent. Otherwise, we essentially never provide personal information to third parties without the user's permission.
- - Management of personal information
- Your personal information is under strict management by the website operation manager who implements proper measures to prevent data leaks, misappropriation, manipulation, and other misuse. In addition, when the user provides (registers) personal information through this website, as a protective measure against illegal access by a third party, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) or other SSL-based methods are implemented to ensure security.
- - Review of the privacy protection policy
- We may periodically review the content of each subject described above to improve the management of personal information. This privacy protection policy may be revised without prior notice.