Cups in four different shapes to enjoy delicious sake
We created four cups of different shapes for you to enjoy and gain familiarity with Japanese sake. What a surprise awaits! You may realize that sake tastes different in each cup. Choose one depending on the type of sake, food, and your mood.
KANEKO KOHYO POTTERY MFG.
Material: porcelain Mino Ware Japan
- Straight type for light and clean sake
Diameter 55 × H 98 mm, 120mL of full capacity
- Rappa (Trumpet type) to enjoy sake aroma
Diameter 80 × H 68 mm, 120mL of full capacity
- Wanguri (Bowl-shaped type) for tasting rice umami
Diameter 70 × H 66 mm, 120mL of full capacity
- Tsubomi (Flower-bud type) to enjoy the richness of sake
Diameter 55 × H 83 mm, 120mL of full capacity
- It is dishwasher and dryer safe.
- You can put this item in a microwave to warm it for a short period of time. Do not heat it for long, which may cause it to break.
- It is not oven safe.