Mino Shirakawacha Futatsumori
Tea with outstanding aroma and deep flavor, nurtured by the foggy, mountain climate
This is Masubuchi’s masterpiece named after Shirakawa town’s renowned “Mt. Futatsumori.” Our tea field is located on a hillside at an altitude of 650 meters. Among the major tea production areas in Japan, Masubuchi tea fields sits at the farthest north. Highland climate with significant temperature differences between night and day is advantageous for the tea buds to grow slowly and steadily. Moreover, tea leaves are misted by the morning fog from the nearby Hida River and its tributaries, which brings out the aroma and adds depth to the flavor. Enjoy the ultimate tea created by the blessing from nature and hands of people. You can feel the spirit of mountain.
Masubuchi-en Co., Ltd.
Package size: 110 × 230mm
Expiration date: 9 months
How to make tasty green tea
1. Boil water well.
2. Pour the boiled water (about 90mL per cup) into a cup and leave it to cool for one minute.
3. Place tea leaves (roughly 3g per person) into a pot.
4. Pour the cooled hot water from the cup into the pot, place a lid and wait for 30 seconds toa minute to infuse.
5. Pour the tea from the pot into the cup until the last drop, so that the concentration and amount of tea are even.
- If the hot water is poured before it cools, the bitterness of the tea will be enhanced.
- Adjust the temperature of the hot water, the amount of tea leaves, and the infusion time to suit your taste.
- Store away from high temperature/humid conditions to avoid taking on the flavor of other foods around it.
- Consume tea leaves as soon as possible after opening, regardless of the expiration date.