Koayu Yawarakani (Stewed Young Sweetfish)
Fish Tsukudani, preserved food stewed in a special soy sauce mixture
Highly precious and wild young sweetfish is stewed until they become tender in our special blend of soy sauce, sugar, Mirin cooking sake, ginger and our own secret sauce.
- Ingredients: Ayu (Sweetfish,) Ginger, Sugar, Soy Sauce (contains wheat and soy beans,) and Hon-mirin cooking sake
- Product Size: 275x130x10mm, Weight: 70g
- Quantity per Case: 50
- Storage: Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Labeling in a foreign language for export: Available
1. As a side dish right out of the package onto a serving plate.
2. As a salad topping
3. As an appetizer by placing it on top of crackers
4. As a Sushi ingredient