Ayu Kobumaki (Kelp Roll with Ayu)
Sweetfish each wrapped with the first grade kelp from Habomai Islands and Esan in Hokkaido is slowly and carefully cooked.
This kelp roll is cooked to perfection by simmering in phases for over six hours; three simmering stages and a vacuuming process.
- Ingredients: Kelp, Ayu (Young Sweetfish,) Kampyo (Calabash Shavings,) Sugar, Soy Sauce (contains wheat and soy beans,) and Hon-mirin cooking sake
- Package Dimensions: 275×130×10mm, Weight: 220g per piece
- Quantity per Case: 50
- Expiration: 1 year
- Storage: Keep at room temperature in a cool and dry place
- Labeling in a foreign language for export: Available
1. Serve as a side dish right out of the package onto a serving plate.
2. Cook in a Japanese omelette.