Ayu Ginjoni (Stewed Sweetfish）
Fish Tsukudani, preserved food stewed in a special soy sauce mixture
Sweetfish simmered in Ginjo Sake until it becomes tender to the bone.
Once you try this dish, you will be “hooked on” its flavor. Many are the repeated customer of this product.
- Ingredients: Ayu (Sweetfish,) Sugar, Soy Sauce (contains wheat and soy beans,) Ginjo Sake, and Hon-mirin cooking sake
- Package Dimensions: 214×68×34mm, Weight: 85g per 2 pieces
- Quantity per Case: 42
- Expiration: 18months
- Storage: Keep at room temperature in a cool and dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight.
1. As a side dish right out of the package onto a serving plate.
2. Cut and use as an ingredient for Sushi roll.
3. Serve as a Japanese-style festive dish
4. Use as an ingredient for noodle dishes