Daruma Masamune 10-year Aged Sake 720 mL
You will see why we are called “a brewery that has time on its side.”
This is aged sake with a matured taste.
Daruma Masamune is aged at room temperature. Here in Gifu, the temperature in the earthen walls of the brewery drops as low as 4 degrees C in winter, and stays at around 26 degrees C in the summer. As the aging process goes slowly, a beautiful color appears from the rice-derived amino acids and sugar content. The taste gradually becomes milder. We bottle the sake and store it in a container at room temperature for the 10-year aging process. During the summer, we cool containers in cold wellwater to prevent the temperature from rising. Finally, the slowly aged sake is blended with other aged sake. Only a master brewer, who knows several kinds of aged sake can do this blending.
SHIRAKI TSUNESUKE Co., LTD
Volume: 720 mL
Ingredients: rice, rice malt, alcohol for brewing (all the rice materials are domestically produced), water
Alcohol content: 18%
- Several different types of sake aged for 10 years or longer are blended with balance.
- We also offer vintage aged sake without blending.
- Although we recommend that you drink it at room temperature or lukewarm rather than cooled or on the rocks, please enjoy it as you desire.
- This sake is shelf stable.
- Store in a cool and dark place after opening. Once opened, please consume as soon as possible.
- Without opening, it continues to age over the years.
- It is preferable to store it upright.
- There may be some sediment; however, it does not affect the quality.